- Identify the members of the solar system. (PELC VII.I.I)
- Describe each member of the solar system
- Aprreciate the importance of the solar system.
II. Concepts/ Terminologies
- Solar System- is composed of the sun and celestial or heavenly bodies which move in orderly fashion around the sun.
- There are nine planets in the solar system ( mercury, venus, earth,mars,jupiter,saturn,uranus,neptune,pluto)
III. Reference Materials
Science for Daily Use, pp.248-250,
Science & Health 5, pp.245-252,
Into the Future:Science & Health 5, pp.250 251,
IV. Review a Related Lesson
What is the center of the solar system?
What word can you form out of the letters below?
a. ( u s n) d. ( t e m o c s )
b.( p e t s l a n ) e. ( s o e r t m e )
c.( o o m n s )
2. Presentation ( www.teacherfirst.com)
3. Summary: What are the members of the solar system?
VI. Learning Activity
Use the following internet sites
VII. Evaluation: On line assessment
VII. Draw the solar system
Use oslo paper.